April 07, 2010

Sharing A Birthdays..

Do any members of your family share the same birthday? I think if you have a large family it would be difficult to avoid. 


Today is 7th of April... It is my lil' girl, Auni's birthday!




And surprisingly my other two brothers, Apit and Alif are sharing the same birthday with her today. I never imagine that I would giving birth to my lil' girl on this date too. Kuasa tuhan siapa yang dapat menghalangnya.



Happy Birthday to all of them.
AUNI, ALIF & APIT



Time flies so fast. My cute lil' girl turns six years today. I still remember the first time folding her into my arms and her loudly first cries. I was 20 years old when I gave birth and I never regret having her in my life. I am so blessed and thankful of this giving.

Btw, Auni's principal just text me informing that they will having a small birthday party to celebrate student's birthday who born on March and April this coming Friday. So I need to get her a birthday cake and prepare 43 goodies to bring on that day. 



P/S: To my dearest girl,Auni.. Mama love you so much sayang. Muahhsss... 

No comments :

Post a Comment