April 09, 2010

Auni's 6th Birthday

We had celebrated Auni's birthday at Secret Recipes, Alamanda on last Wednesday. It was a small and simple celebration by having dinner there. Just five of us as one happy family.




Anyways, here are some pictures of the day...


Birthday girl..


Waiting for the food.


Adel is certainly keeping himself busy with that spoon.


The copy-paste faces.


Mommy loves you... Muaahhsss..


Our drinks..
Fresh Fruit Punch, Green Apple Celery and Oreo Milkshake (Auni's fave)..


Complimentary..


Based on our past experience, I suggested to Shahar that we just had a slice cake on our own choice. Kalau beli kek sebiji dapat rasa satu flavor jer. 



My most favorite brownies, Carrot Slice..Filled with grated carrots, walnuts and raisins, topped with cheese. 

 

Sugar Free Moist Chocolate cake for Auni.


Pecan Butterscoth cake for Shahar shared with Alya.


Alya khusyuk menikmati kek itu.



Usually I will ordered Seafood Curry Laksa or Tomyam Kung but this time I think I wanna try another taste. So I had Singapore Laksa then for my very first time. Ermmm.. the food was nothing to shout about.



And I ordered Kids Fish and Chips to my kiddos but end up with I am the one who have to finish it. 



Shahar had nothing heavy for that night because he's already had a big lunch on that day. Kekenyangan yang melampau la tu.



Little princesses and mommy.




Okay next birthday will be mine (end of May).. Apakah motif di sebalik kenyataan ini?


No comments :

Post a Comment