April 09, 2010

Sitting Pretty..

Baby's development is amazing. It probably doesn't seem very long ago that I brought my baby, Adel home. Then, he smiled for the first time and always make my heart melted.

Day by day I seeing he grow stronger. Today, Adel able to sit independently on his own without any support.



Adel is ready to be "sitting pretty!" 


Like everything else in life, practice makes perfect..


Freely sitting on my own..


"Please, don't leave me!" 


*Smile*


"Wanna take a ride with me.."



"Nobody want to follow me?" Uwaaa...!!



Watching my baby grow in size and unfold the various stages of development is undoubtedly one of the most fascinating moments. Apparently, Adel has started properly crawl and tried pulling himself up to stand using a chair. I'll update about his new skills later.

No comments :

Post a Comment