October 24, 2009

Getting Rid of Eye Bag

Everyone loves looking at beautiful eyes. In fact, you too. But, you may not recognize that your eyes can be the most beautiful eyes which can mesmerize others. Naturally, an eye gets the first attention on the face. Eyes are considered to be an essential part of a person’s beauty.

Working full-time with three small active is tough, tiring and I rarely get a good night's sleep. And recently I'm back on spending most of my leisure time surfing, blogging, chatting, tweeting, Facebook-ing and etc.

The first thing when looking at the mirror is my eyes. I felt the dark circles under my eyes are getting worst and terrible day by day. I can't tell you how embarrassing I'm because of it.



There are some basic simple ways to treat it without having to spend a fortune that I had tried on it.

- Get a good night's sleep. Getting enough sleep is all important. At least 7-8 hours is recommended to remove the dark circles under eyes. Sleeping will helps in reducing the weariness of eyes and this reduces the puffiness.

- Drinking lotsa of water at least 8-10 glasses per day. This will help to keep yourself hydrated besides cleansing the body system and revitalizing the skin cells.

- Apply cold tea bags around the eyes about 10-15 minutes, to get rid of dark circles.

- Place sliced cucumber on eyelids while you are relaxing. Cucumber is known as soothing properties and will help relax eyes and reduce redness eyes of the eyes.




On the top of the simple ways to get rid of my eye bags, I just thinking to put on try this product, Garnier Light Eye Roll On.




Garnier says that the skins look more radiant, bags and dark circles will reduce in 28 days with regular usage. The Garnier Light Eye Roll On is enriched with caffeine, a natural stimulant that boosts micro-circulation, which helps to get rid of puffiness bags and dark circles effectively.




Have you ever tried this product ?

or..

Do you have any tips for removing dark circles under the eyes? Do share with me.

1 comment :

  1. elziera

    my new blog add

    http://nurul-mumsjournal.blogspot.com/

    yg lama tutup

    nurul

    ReplyDelete