August 28, 2013

Raya 2013


Hello there!

How's your Raya holidays? Fun, exciting, happening, enjoyable?

Btw, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri everyone.. Maaf Zahir dan Batin.. :)




This year we spent our Raya in Kepala Batas, Kedah. It is totally not good when you've fallen sick on Raya eve at in-laws house. Oh man! This is not an excuses, okay.. Can't do anything other than be in bed. Flu, fever, headache was killing me. :(

Alhamdulillah.. I've recovered from my fever and able to join in-laws family 'beraya' in Taiping on first day Raya. Hari Raya would not be complete without rendang, lemang, ketupats, lontong, laksa (kalau kat Kedah ramai orang jamu tetamu dengan menu ni), kuih raya.. and also lots of family photos.. isn't it? hehe...


Cucu-cucu Opah and Tok Wan.. more is coming..

Queue.. Minta ampun and giving 'duit raya' session.. 

Cium tangan dulu baru dapat duit raya..

Ready to go 'beraya'.. 
Bought her this peplum kurung from AEON.. They got size for teenagers where I can fit in tapi takkan nak boria dengan anak-anak kot.. Oh, it is a big NO for me.. 

Kami berjubah je Raya tahun ni.. 
Pairing my white jubah with this lovely Medina Shawl from Sugarscarf.. :)


2nd day of Raya, masih berjubah.. 

Cousins.. Nampak sangat penangan Ultraman terbawa-bawa oleh Adel.. 


Me and my beautiful SIL on 2nd day of Raya.. 
Ya..ya.. I'm the only daughter in-law in this family.. bagus tiada saingan.



Hope y'all are enjoying your Raya and of coz the makan-makan sessions. Have fun!


No comments :

Post a Comment